Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to collaboratively provide housing and a continuum of supports to those who have experienced homelessness and encountered barriers to achieve their fundamental right to safe and affordable housing.
Our Vision: To create a community where affordable housing and supports are available to all.
- Housing is a fundamental right.
- The principles of ‘housing first’ guides our mission.
- The principles of harm reduction guide our practice.
- Inclusive: welcoming and open to all.
- Collaboration: working in partnership with community to provide supports and services.
- Respect: treating all people with dignity.
- Trust: providing an environment of safety, confidentiality and security.