Thank you to All Who Donated to the Tenant Wellbeing Support Fund!

Last month we asked you to join us in celebrating the retirement of 2 of our Board Member; President Tim Sothern and Secretary Mark Crowell. Between the 2 of them, they have over 20 years of service to SHOW. As dedicated and committed volunteer board members, Tim and Mark have given countless hours, support, and expertise to ensure those needed supportive and affordable housing in our community have access to the services that they need.

When we asked for help in establishing a Tenant Wellbeing Support fund in honor of Tim and Mark, we had no idea the overwhelming support that we would receive.

So many of you understood the need for a fund that covered unexpected expenses, that our tenants face daily, but more often than not cannot get covered under regular funding models. You understand that sometimes waiting for your next entitlement period is too long, or that while 75% of the cost of the mobility scooter you need has been covered, raising the other 25% would be next to impossible.

Your support has allowed us to establish the Tenant Wellbeing Support Fund with just over $4,600.00. We know that with your continued support we will reach our $20,000 goal and be able to give the gift of peace of mind for when unexpected costs arise for our tenants.

You can continue to support this fund by donating through our CanadaHelps donation page and selecting Tenant Wellbeing Support Fund on the drop-down menu within the donation response form.

A BIG thank you to ALL that donated for your continued support!!