Community Has Never Mattered More. Click here to donate or, click here to learn how you can help Show The Way Home for seniors in our community today.
Housing Is A Fundamental Right
At Supportive Housing of Waterloo (SHOW) our values of inclusivity, collaboration, respect and trust underpin not only who we are but how we achieve our mission. We believe that housing is a fundamental right that all are entitled to. But Supportive Housing of Waterloo is about more than just housing. At SHOW we provide the programs, services and supports to help individuals with homelessness, addiction, mental health and hoarding issues transform their lives.
362 is Supportive Housing
A housing initiative to serve the neediest in our community
402 is Affordable Housing
An affordable housing initiative
Many SHOW support services are available at no direct cost to tenants.
Read our Blog
- SHOW Board Member Feature: Mike Peasgood
- Answering Your Burning Questions and Addressing Some Feedback
- Yoga in Winter Wonderland
- A Message of Thanks from SHOW’s Executive Director Gael Gilbert
- Libro’s Partnering for Good